Bar & Beverage Services
After having been established in the event and hospitality industry for nearly 4 decades we’ve come to learn what beverage service packages lend best for your celebration - whether that be your wedding, vow renewal, birthday celebration, or even work appreciation gathering - we’ve got you covered! Depending on what package you go with, ultimately, our job is to help provide a smooth and enjoyable experience for you and your guests!
When you start to plan the beverage station(s) at your event it’s important to first start with what drink options you want served day-of. From carbonated soda, to sparkling lemonade, to zero-proof mocktails, to signature drinks, beer, wine, and/or spirits - the options are endless. The next step is to decide what beverage package aligns best with your drink choices and budget.
Regardless of what bar package you decide to go with - the bar is sure to be a hit! From mingling guests to the boogie monsters who take their turns tearing up the dance floor, they are bound to get thirsty and don’t want to wait in long lines to quench their thirst - that’s where we come in.
We offer a wide-range of beverage services, all served by our experienced licensed bartenders:
- Hosted Bar
- Cash Bar
- Drink Ticket to Cash Bar
- You Bring It, We Serve It
- Additional Bar Service Add-Ons
You and your guests enjoy an open bar at your event without the hassle of calculating bar needs, purchasing alcohol, garnishes, mixtures and delivering it the day-of. You choose the drink variety served by ACT 3 (red wine, white wine, beer/cider/seltzer, and spirits) and we'll handle the rest! Our licensed bartenders will keep records of all drinks sold at the event, and we will process your final tab no more than 5 days following your event.
- CLIENT CHOOSES 3 BEERS/HARD CIDER, 2 RED WINES, AND 2 WHITE WINES & 1 SPIRIT
- ACT 3 PROVIDES LICENSED BARTENDER(S), STANDARD GLASSWARE, ICE, CHILL BUCKETS, COCKTAIL NAPKINS
Individual drink prices are posted at the bar – guests are responsible to pay per drink. Refund for bar sales (up to guaranteed consumption deposit) are processed within the next 5 following business days
- Beer, wine, spirits, and garnishes will be supplied and served by ACT 3
- Guests are responsible for purchasing their own drinks
Drink Ticket to Cash Bar
Want to treat your guests to a couple of drinks? This bar package allows you to pre-purchase each drink ticket prior to the event based on average drink costs.
- Each guest is provided with a specific number of drink tickets
- Client will place deposit for drink tickets based on average drink cost
- Once tickets have been used, guests are responsible for purchasing their own drinks
You Bring It - We Serve It
Looking for specific beer, wine, and spirit selections not on our list? This package allows the client to provide all alcohol, mixers, and garnishes and ACT 3 will provide ice, chill buckets, cocktail napkins, standard glassware & linens for bar tables.
- STANDARD GLASSWARE INCLUDES PILSNER GLASS (BOTTLED BEER) OR KEG CUPS (KEG BEER), WINE GLASS, LIMITED CHAMPAGNE FLUTES.
- SPECIALTY GLASSWARE IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE (MARTINI GLASS, MARGARITA GLASS, HIGHBALL GLASS, ETC.) 60 CENTS PER GLASS RENTAL CHARGE.
- MOST VENUES REQUIRE A BANQUET PERMIT TO BE PURCHASED BY CLIENT – Make sure to CHECK With the VENUE REPRESENTATIVE.
Additional Bar Services
PACKAGE 1 – Stationed Champagne Toast
- Client provides Champagne and/or Sparkling Cider
- ACT 3 provides champagne flutes stationed at bar for guests to help themselves
PACKAGE 2 – Passed Champagne Toast
- Client provides Champagne &/or Sparkling Cider
- ACT 3 provides champagne flutes & table-side toast service
PACKAGE 3 - Tableside Wine Service
- Client provides red & white wine
- ACT 3 provides preset wine glasses & tableside wine service during dinner
Click here to learn more about our non-alcoholic beverage offerings
Siri Johnson Photography