Hosted/No Host Bars:
Client pays guaranteed consumption deposit prior to event. Bartender will keep record of all drinks consumed or sold at event. Client will be charged accordingly following the event (within 5 days). No refunds are issued if minimum guaranteed consumption is not met.
- Client chooses a selection of 3 beers/hard cider, 2 red wines, and 2 white wines & 1 Spirits package. See the full list here
- Host/No Host Bars include all standard glassware, ice, chill buckets / containers, cocktail napkins, &
- Drink tickets and switching to no-host bar is optional and should be discussed with your event coordinator
- Events requiring multiple bars may incur an additional bar setup fee
- Pricing includes liquor licensing / permits and liquor liability insurance
- A standard 20% service fee is added to Hosted bars.
- Bartender(s) labor hours are additional
Individual drink prices are posted at the bar – guests are responsible to pay per drink. Refund for bar sales (up to guaranteed consumption deposit) are processed the following business day
You Bring It - We Serve It
CLIENT TO PROVIDE ALL ALCOHOL, MIXERS & GARNISHES
ACT 3 Catering will provide the ice, chill buckets / containers, cocktail napkins, standard glassware & linens for bar tables
- Standard glassware includes Pilsner Glass (bottled beer) OR Keg Cups (Keg beer), Wine Glass, Limited Champagne Flutes. Rocks glasses included w/ spirits package.
- Specialty glassware is available for an additional charge (Martini Glass, Margarita Glass, Highball Glass, etc.) 60 cents per glass rental charge.
- Most Venues require a Banquet Permit to be purchased by client – check w/ venue representative.
- Bartender labor hours are additional
PACKAGE 1 – PASSED
Client provides Champagne and/or Sparkling Cider
Includes glass champagne flutes & tableside service of the toast for your guests
$1 per guest
PACKAGE 2 – PASSED
ACT 3 Catering provides Champagne and/or Sparkling Cider
Includes glass champagne flutes & tableside service of the toast for your guests.
$4 per guest
For more details and information please visit our Bar and Beverage page here.